Saturday, May 22, 2010

We've got a big one!!

Chase is 6 months old!! I took him to his appointment so they could tell me how much he's grown. He's 18 pounds, which is in the 61st percentile, and he's 28 inches long, which is in the 93rd!! He's a tall boy!

PS)I want to put videos and pictures from my phone onto this blog, does anyone know how I get them there? All the pictures and stuff I take are usually with my phone, and I don't know an easy way to get them on here so that's why my posts never have pictures!! I've got some cute ones, so as soon as I figure it out I'll put them on :)

1 comment:

  1. e-mail them to yourself. You create a text like normal with you picture or video attached and then add your e-mail address to your contact list and send it to yourself. I want to see more pictures of that tall baby boy!

    ReplyDelete