Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Party!

Today was Patrick's birthday party at Chuck. E. Cheese. He had 7 friends come, a dump truck cake, lots of presents and food, and lots of people there that think Patrick's a cool kid!! Here are a few pictures (we used Grandma's camera a lot, so we'll add more pictures when we get them from her...)Does this kid look ready to party?

Opening some presents

The "Ticket Blaster" is pretty cool; it's like a money machine and the birthday boy gets to go in and try to catch tickets!! Here's Patrick with Uncle Noah, about to do the Ticket Blaster!

Chase had lost of fun "riding" the rides. He liked to steer cars, sit on jet skis, look at and touch everything. Grandpa is really good at walking babies around so they can look at things, and he and Chase had lots of fun playing all the games and riding all the rides.

PS)In this picture, you can see Chase with a piece of celery. He tried to drop it on the floor and go for a piece of pizza, but he didn't get away with it. You can also see Grandma trying to not be in the picture.


Here's the video of the Ticket Blaster...you thought Patrick was going in that thing? Uncle Noah scored Patrick enough tickets to buy a basketball and a squishy hammer. Go Uncle Noah!!
It was a really fun party, and when we got home EVERYONE was ready for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. That video is really funny! I laughed out loud. I also love Patrick's hair. Did he get a new haircut? Chase is so funny with that celery. I would have loved to see him go for some pizza. If B was there she would have helped him out! She likes Lean Cuisine pizza. I hope that we will be at next years party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that was really fun, Patrick is getting sooo big! I was thinking about the party last year and I think he made the exact same face when Chuck E. came out. Terror! :) Thanks for having us, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete