Saturday, May 22, 2010

Phone pics of Chase

I like this picture because his tongue looks like the puppy's tongue on his bib. It has a line down the middle like when you draw a puppy dog tongue. His tongue is always out when he smiles (and sleeps, and sits there...)

...See what I mean? This picture (and the one before it) were taken while Chase was at the nanny's house. This is her baby daughter laying with Chase, I think they're boyfriend and girlfriend :)

Chase gets up bright and early each morning and never lets Mommy sleep in. This usually happens around 6:30, so I get up with him and he has his morning smiles and happy times, which I really enjoy getting to share with him even though I'm tired. I usually send morning pictures to people, even though none of them are probably awake until hours later!!

Chase loves having naked time. We do this when it's time to put on his pajamas. I usually put him on a disposable pee pad, and he gets to be naked and talk and play until he pees, and then we put on his jammies. Since he started rolling around though, he gets to have less naked time because he immediately rolls over onto his tummy.

This was just a funny smile he did when he was in his bouncer. His bouncer lives in the bathroom and has ever since Chase was born. It's the only way Mommy would get to take a shower! I still use it, I put him in it when I'm getting ready, or when I'm getting his bath ready. He likes to wiggle and move too much now though and tries to escape.

I went shopping with Lorisa at Baby Depot, and needed to feed Chase so I went into a fitting room. Chase was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of himself in the mirror. He tipped his head back when he was eating so he could watch himself the whole time, and when he was done eating he decided to give himself a big kiss!!

2 comments:

  1. This makes the pictures so much better. The pictures are cute when I get them on my phone, but I love the stories behind them. Good job with the pictures! You are turning into a real Bloger. By the way. I thought I should tell you that I turn the volume on my phone down because you keep waking me up with Chasey's good morning pictures! He is still cute...at 8:30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yeah- he is SO SO cute! I love his chubbiness!!!!!
    He needs to come visit Auntie Delayna for some love :)

    ReplyDelete