Okay, so the first post about the Easter party had pictures from my camera, then I remembered that I had a whole bunch of pictures (better ones, no doubt) from my mom's camera. So, here we go again with some more fun from the EWU Easter Eggstravaganza:

First attempt at visiting the Easter Bunny...

This was somewhat more successful. As you could see from the other post, he preferred approaching the Easter Bunny at his own pace (and keeping his distance!)

Patrick cleaning up at the Easter Egg hunt...

...and then opening them all up to see what he got!


These are actually pictures of Chase dancing. Most of the time, as long as he has music and an apple he's a happy kid!

Look how long his hair was. I loved it, but it has since been cut (at the request of his Daddy and Papa). Now for some family pictures:



I'd call this a successful family photo! (If you've seen any of our other attempts, you'll agree)

This is Chase and Heidi's first meeting. After this photo op, they went and got their faces painted like bunnies together!

He sat perfectly still while he got his face painted :)
Okay, so was that as much fun the 2nd time around? I think so!
I love Chase with the apple. He is such a happy boy! I also love the family picture. It is always nice to have an extra person taking pictures for you!
ReplyDelete