Last week I took a few days off while Nick went down California to help his friend Lee move up to Washington. On Friday, Patrick was hanging out with his mom, so Chase and I headed out to Nana and Papa's house. Chase always loves going out there, and especially loves being outside with his papa!
Chase and Papa spent some time working down in the shop, and then it was time to play! They walked along all the logs, and Chase liked standing on the highest one...


Chase was really into Sadie this time around. He always wanted her to be in the house, he wanted to look at her and follow her around and try to pet her. He even started to say "Sadie," although when he says it, it sounds like "Zuss-so."

Of course, Chasey and Papa had to take a ride in the backhoe. This was the first time Chase rode in the backhoe where he didn't fall asleep. Probably because the backhoe wasn't actually running this time...


Chase "riding" in the bucket:


Chase had such a great time working outside with Papa, especially since the weather has started to get a bit nicer. Since Chase learned how to walk, it's been winter and he hasn't had many chances to get outside and play. I know Chase will really enjoy Nana and Papa's house this summer, and Patrick will too!
He is going to be tearing that place up this summer! Brenna loves the freedom to walk around and explore. I love the pictures of Dad and Chasey. I miss that boy!
ReplyDelete