Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Fun/Pumpkin Patch!

The boys have this really cute book called 'Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin.' We (well, it was Nick's idea) decided to recreate the book one day, and told the boys we were on a quest to find a pumpkin! We had them look all over (in the yard, under the table, in a tree) before finally ending up at the pumpkin patch, where everyone got to pick out a pumpkin for the low, low price of only $25 for four pumpkins (ouch!). Here are some good pictures from that day:
Actually, this is just a random picture of Chase that was on the camera. It didn't really fit in with any of the blog posts, but it was really cute so I thought I'd stick it in somewhere.
Here is Patrick picking out his pumpkin. It was really important for him to pick out a small pumpkin for some reason.
Out of the eight million pictures we tried to take where both boys were looking/smiling, this was the best one.
Again, I posted these out of order. This is us walking to the pumpkin patch at Walter's Fruit Ranch at Greenbluff.
On the way home we got frozen yogurt. This is Chase with his chocolate face.
Then everyone started playing with my glasses.
Who do you think looks the best?
I think the boys had fun picking out their pumpkins. Next adventure will be when we carve them!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Those are cute pictures! I LOVE Walter's Fruit Farm...and I love the idea to recreate the book. You should look for a free book on shutterfly and make one for them with your pictures and story. They would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made one. I'm not sure if we've ordered it yet. It was Nick's idea, and I helped format it. I can't wait to get it back and show you, he did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete