NickVeronicaPatrickChase.com
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Halloween train
Around Halloween time, Nick, Patrick, Chase and I went with Nana and Papa to ride the train up in Ione. They had a couple of Halloween train rides, which was the one that we did, so the kids got to wear their costumes.
Chase was Brobee (his favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba)
And Patrick was Batman! You can see that Batman had a hard time seeing out the eyeholes of his mask, so most of the time he looked out from underneath :)
Here are the boys with Daddy and Papa. Everyone was ready for a fun ride!!
The boys had some snacks (train shaped animal crackers) PS: look at how beautiful Chase's eyes are <3
Here is Patrick having a snack and enjoying the ride. We brought blankets because some of the train cars are open air, but we got in an enclosed cart and I'm SO glad we did, because it was nice and cozy, even with the windows open.
A funny thing happened about halfway through the ride...everyone got sleepy! It must have been the gentle motion of the train or something...? Here is Patrick snuggling with Nana.
Brobee is tired.
Even Daddy is sleepy! (Just kidding, this was staged)
Chase napped on Papa for about 45 minutes. They both fell asleep with their faces looking out the window.
Here are the two happy and well-rested train riders having a picture with Dracula. Afterwards we went and had lunch at this little restaurant, and then finished the long ride back home! I had a lot of fun on the train and I think everyone else did too. I hope we can make it an annual family tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment