Okay, here's another blog post with pictures in reverse-order (sort of)...and also, everything I am typing is turning into a hyperlink for some reason. Bear with me, I'm in a hurry...When I was staying home with the boys this summer (while Nick was at drill) another thing we did was go and spend the day out at Great Grandma Toner's house so that the boys could play in the lake! Nana and Papa came and met us, and they brought Sadie, and everyone had a great time swimming!

Chasey feeding Papa a berry

Nana brought some blueberries that she picked at her friend's house, and the boys ate so many berries. They were really good, so I don't blame them. I guess there are worse things to let your children pig out on.

mouths full

Patrick and Mommy

I love this picture because you can really see that Chase's bottom lip looks a lot like my Grandpa Bessie sometimes. I love when you can see it. I've noticed it ever since he was a little baby. I'm sad that Chase never got to meet his great-Grandpa, but it's like a little bit of him lives on in his smile.

Chase and Mommy

Mommy and Nana

Great Grandma Toner

Patrick has a blueberry in his mouth, and Chase has the cutest lips in this picture!


After a long day of playing, sometimes you just have to throw all the kids in the bath! This will be funny to show them when they're older :)
I got to see some of these pictures when mom was here...and I stole them all off her camera so we could look at them when she went home. In these pictures I notice how grown up Patrick has gotten since we saw him last. Miss those boys!
ReplyDeleteI was noticing the same thing, especially in the Discovery Playground post. He looks like such a big kid!
ReplyDelete